Beyond Celiac is taking our entire 2020 Step Beyond Celiac 5K series to the virtual streets with a multi-city tour for individuals and teams across the country to support celiac disease research efforts. Five event dates are planned between August and October! Join us for one or many with our 3 and 5 city tour options.
The Step Beyond Celiac 5K is a family-friendly event and fundraiser for Beyond Celiac. We encourage all participants to raise funds by running or walking 3.1 miles either in the event cities or right where you are in support of research efforts for treatments and a cure.
Lace-up your running shoes, train, raise money, and run (or walk) a 5K (3.1 miles) to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by celiac disease.
All participants receive a Step Beyond Celiac 5K shirt if they register before the t-shirt deadline.
5 City Tour runs:
- Boston – August 9 – 16
- Kansas City – September 13 – 20
- Philadelphia – September 26 – October 3
- Dallas – October 10 – 18
- Denver – October 18 – 25
Learn more and register here:
After you register:
Virtual races give all of us the opportunity to support causes that are close to our hearts while raising funds and getting some fresh air and exercise! Step Beyond Celiac 5Ks raise funds to support Beyond Celiac research efforts. Not sure where to begin with fundraising? Head over to our SBC5k Fundraising Tips and Tricks page!
- Make sure that you’re getting all the latest news about our events by liking us on Facebook and following us on Instagram. Stay up to date with virtual specific details and engage with other participants by joining our Facebook Virtual SBC5K Facebook Group. Don’t forget to invite all your friends!
- Learn about the wonderful world of virtual racing! You can run, walk or bike—wherever you are—in solidarity with other Step Beyond Celiac community supporters. You pick where you want to do your 5K. Want to run, walk, bike or boogie 3.1 miles as part of your regular morning workout? Cool! Take a midday break from your computer screen? Do it! Prefer an after-dinner walk? Go on and get it! You can even take it indoors on a treadmill! Stay safe—”Step” virtual.
- Interested in training with like-minded folks all over the country? Join our brand new SBC5K Strava run club! Strava is a mobile app for runners and cyclists that lets you track and analyze your workouts while also connecting with other members of the community. Download the app and search for the Step Beyond Celiac team!
- Have a question about our virtual SBC5K? Email us at email@example.com, we’re always happy to help.